Whilst we are undeniably held within the grip of a ‘buyer’s market’, we at Oyster Villas have not lost sight of the fact that our vendor clients remain of the greatest importance to us. Without their trust, respect and confidence in our performance, we would not benefit from the ongoing stream of properties of the highest quality and value, within and around the Moraira area; and, as with any agent or retailer, we are only as good as the quality and value reflected in our stock.
Apart from the essential commercial qualities of honesty, integrity and efficiency, Oyster Villas have much to offer their vendor clients:
Prominent office location
We operate from attractive, prominent offices, ideally located in the centre of Moraira, and we utilize our vast window space to exclusively display property for sale – not to advertise properties sold. For the convenience of our buyer clients, we take care to ensure all properties are displayed in order of price, with all relevant specification, accompanied by up to five images on fresh, bright display sheets.
Working harder & longer
In order to maximize business opportunities our office is manned from 09.30hrs till 18.00hrs and 10.00hrs till 13.00hrs on Saturdays. We do not close for lunch, or for siesta during the summer period, we remain open during most Fiesta days. When the situation requires it, we are always happy to carry out property viewings during the remainder of weekends and holidays.
We promote our properties worldwide, through our own directly operated websites. Using state-of-the-art, top quality equipment, our photo-images are clear, bright and enticing, and our descriptive text is displayed in both summary form for easy selection, and in comprehensive detailed form; always carefully checked for factual and grammatical accuracy . We also list our properties on all the most effective specialist Spanish property portals, both locally and internationally. Additionally, we list our properties with our own representative and collaborating agents locally within the Costas, the UK, Belgium, Holland and Russia. Our group websites are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Russian.
In conjunction with our associated agencies, we are the only Moraira agent to have committed, long term, to advertising in ‘Living Spain’, the UK’s leading specialist Spain magazine; we regularly commit to a double page advertisement highlighting six properties, we feature two or three specific properties within our relevant region within the main body of the magazine, and Chris Garwood – one of the Oyster Villas partners, is commissioned to contribute editorial comment, specifically relating to the property market, in and around the Moraira area. We are also currently the only local agent publishing and distributing a professional quality, 64 page in-house full colour glossy property brochure which combines helpful editorial guidance and information with exclusive listings of our own properties for sale. At least 25,000 copies of this brochure are published twice a year, and are distributed from our town centre offices, as well as various other collection points, in and around the Moraira area. This brochure is also downloadable, directly from our website. Additionally, we participate, by way of both advertising and editorial contribution, in specific and relevant editions of the UK’s ‘A Place In The Sun’ magazine, together with several local publications. We have an exclusive advertising representation on HeatGOLD FM – The area’s most popular local radio station, where our sister agency also sponsors the hourly news spot.
Our dominant office location, together with our unique and concerted commitment to our sales and promotion regime, has quickly elevated our agency group the upper echelon of property agents within the north of the Costa Blanca. As such, we are regularly approached by other agents requesting our collaboration; matching our listed properties to be viewed by additional clients of all nationalities, which these agents introduce to us.
Unique customer service
In addition to the aspects described above, it is our established policy to implement the following:
1. We shall be pleased to provide a free, no obligation valuation and marketing appraisal. We will not ‘flatter to deceive’. Our valuation will be based at a realistic level, on the basis of assessing the best price at which we feel we can attract a sufficient level of viewers, resulting in the generation of serious offers, for your consideration. Our overriding concern is to enrich the quality of our property listings with more properties representing a combination of quality and value. We do not accept properties at prices which we do not feel are competitively priced, compared to those already on our listings, or those of competitor agencies.
2. Subject to an agreed marketing price, we shall take a range of photo-images which will be optimized and edited, together with a comprehensive descriptive text. Both will be referred to the vendors to check and approve, prior to our listing of same.
3. Viewing appointments of occupied properties will be arranged with as much notice as possible. When we are appointed as key holders, keys will be identified by a reference number only, and kept in a purpose-made key safe.
4. All viewings will be carried out with the attendance of one of our sales staff, even if being viewed in conjunction with collaborating agents.
5. It is our established policy to provide our vendors with viewer's feedback within 24 hrs of viewing.
6. We, as your agent, shall commit our full resource to negotiating a satisfactory offer, and make every endeavour to expedite a smooth hassle free sale, through to completion, to the entire satisfaction of vendor and purchasing client, alike.
7. For our Sole Agency clients we are delighted to offer the following competitive package: Reduced sales commission, free floor and site plans and free Energy Performance Certificate (once an agreed sale is confirmed).