Located northeast of the province of Alicante, Moraira is considered one of the most touristic areas of the Costa Blanca North. The town has 11,000 inhabitants, a figure that swells during the summer period. Moraira is composed of two territories: Teulada (inside the town) and Moraira itself.
Being located right on the sea, fishing is the most deeply rooted work activity in the town. If Moraira is proud of anything, it is its fantastic natural beaches. Some of them are protected by rocky coves and sandy beaches. Two qualities that add to Moraira´s beauty.
The most surprising thing about this town is the perfect combination between a traditional town and a town that strives to prosper. You will have the opportunity to visit properties for sale in Moraira which have been developed using the latest technology and materials and others which retain the essence of traditionality.
Visit and enjoy the benefits that Moraira offers
The airport of Elche - Alicante is very close to Moraira, exactly 77 kilometers away. In this way, as soon as you arrive in Spain you can enjoy immediately, all the benefits offered by this beautiful town.
One of them is its climate. The winters are characterized by being pleasant with not much rain. The thermometer tends to oscillate between 10-13 degrees of annual average temperature. Its summers are hot and dry, reaching temperatures that exceed the annual average of 30 degrees.
How to enjoy Moraira to the fullest?
- Patron Saint Festivities: Celebration held by the city in honour of its patron: Virgen de los Desamparados. During the month of July, the whole town celebrates with fireworks, games, dinners and processions.
- Moraira Castle. Village emblem and tourist stamp of the town.
- Moscatel party. Moscatel is a type of sweet wine that is harvested in that part of the country, even Moraira has well-known vineyards. It is celebrated on the first Saturdays of the month of September.
Popular beaches of Moraira
- Portet beach. This beach is characterized as a small bay in the shape of a shell. From this area you can also enjoy a hiking route, through an incredible natural park.
- The Beach of l'Ampolla. It is the most touristic beach of Moraira. Thanks to being located near the urban centre, the beach of l'Ampolla is very close to all leisure areas.
- Les Platgetes. Coves of sand and rock beach. Its viewpoint with a garden area offers the perfect place to enjoy its beauty. In addition to these coves, Moraira has other beautiful rocky areas such as Cap Blanc, L´andragó, and Llebeig.
Luxury Properties for sale in Moraira
When a town has so much beauty and so many qualities it is very easy to adapt to it. With our Luxury Properties for sale in Moraira you will only have to think about enjoying its beautiful beaches, its incredible Mediterranean climate or its exquisite cuisine. Thanks to the closeness of its people, in Moraira you will very quickly be one of them.