At Oyster Villas you can enjoy all the benefits offered by our luxury properties for sale in Costa Blanca. Here you will find information about all the areas that make up this beautiful area of the province of Alicante (Spain)
Overview of what awaits you when you purchase a luxury property for sale in Costa Blanca
The Costa Blanca (Alicante) is composed of 200 kilometers of Mediterranean coast. It is divided into two parts: the Costa Blanca North and the Costa Blanca South. The first includes the territories included from Alicante to Denia and the second, from Alicante to Pilar de la Horadada.
In many of these areas, there is a great selection of luxury properties available which only adds to the feeling of quality and beauty of the Costa Blanca Alicante.
Where to buy an incredible luxury property on the Costa Blanca?
There are many towns that make up this beautiful maritime area, and so there are many options of where you can buy a luxury property along the Costa Blanca. Our real estate agency has a good portfolio of new builds in the Costa Blanca that offers you the possibility to choose between several locations allowing you to live an ideal life according to your own personal tastes and style: Altea, Benissa, Benissa Costa, Moraira, Calpe, Javea, Lliber and Orba.
- Moraira: Moraira is synonymous with history, tradition and culture. It is one of the favourite locations of tourists who decide to buy a new or luxury property in the Costa Blanca. Its climate and its beaches are ideal to enjoy all year round.
- Javea: Javea has the privilege of having one of the best beaches in Spain. This town has an historic centre where many people enjoy it´s great shopping, cafes and bars. Although it is steeped in history it combines this perfectly with the modernity of its newly built property.
- Benissa: Coves, beaches, nature, rest ... Everything you need from a town on the Costa Blanca North, Benissa has it. Many luxury properties have been built along it´s coast offering the opportunity to enjoy fabulous views along with proximity to the sea.
- Denia: This the last town belonging to the Costa Blanca and one of the most attractive in the province. From its castle in the centre, through tree-lined streets to the port and marina, Denia has it all. Added to this are the many new properties that have been built. This town has beautiful beaches and a great climate which results in an historic and charming Mediterranean town.
- Benitachell: In Benitachell you have found the place to enjoy peace and tranquillity which is one of the main reasons why many tourists opt to purchase a property here. With some stunning sea views, this is an ideal place to buy a luxury property and enjoy the sea, the climate and its gastronomy. Benitachell is a charming Spanish village, an ideal location to immerse yourself in the local culture.
These are charming towns and villages that share a beautiful coastline but are independent of each other. In each of these towns you can find apartments, bungalows, villas, townhouses, penthouses, fincas and of course, the possibility to purchase a new build or to have a property built to your own design and specifications.
Are you looking for a luxury property for sale in Costa Blanca? Oyster Villas can find it for you
Now we have explained the main geographical areas that make up the Costa Blanca (Alicante), all we have to do is match your chosen area with you a quality home. Oyster Villas can offer you an authentic luxury property for sale on the Costa Blanca for you to enjoy 365 days a year.
Our sales department are waiting to attend you, and you can be confident that we will work with total professionalism offering you the best new build property to suit your needs. If you are ready to start your new journey along the Costa Blanca North (Alicante):
- Come visit us at Avenida de Madrid 5, Moraira, 03724 (Alicante)
- Call us at +34 966 490 861 (Office) or at +34 677 197 159 (Mobile)
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org